quinta-feira, 24 de março de 2011

Britney Spears : The Fan Made Tours




Conteúdo:

Black Is Out Tour

1.Intro+Break The Ice
2.Slave 4U
3.Toy Soldier
4.Screean + Heaven on Earth
5.Get Naket
6.Dancers Interlude
7.Original Doll Medley
8.piano Interlude
9.Why Should i Be sad
10.Hot As Ice
11.My Prerogative
12.Screean + Everytime
13.Screean + Ooh Oo Baby
14.Freakshow
15.Do Somenthin
16.Toxic + Radar
17.Screean + Medley
18.Gimme More
19.Piece Of Me
20.Tears (Credits)


My Prerogative World Tour

1.Intro .Outrageous
2.Crazy + Sronger
3.Boys
4.Megamix Screen
.Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know
.From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart
.I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman
6.Baby One More Time / Chaotic

Miss Blackout Rebellion Tour

1.Introduction
2.medley
3.I Got ThatBoom boom
4.somenday
5.Breathe On me
6.Anticipating
7.EVerybody
8.I've just begun (having my fun
9.Lucky
10.Perfec lover
11.Shadow
12.Get back
13.Crix cox Prerogative mix



The Legendary Miss Spears
World Tour


01.Intro Feet On The Ground
02.Womanizer
03.Freakshow
04.Out From Under
05.somentimes
06.Rock me in
07.My Preogative
08.Blur / Unusual you
09.Get Back
10.Trouble / Monalisa
11.circus

The Dirty Girl Mini Tour

Kill the lights
Mannequin
Shattered Glass / Unusual you medley
Break the ice
Touch Of My Hand / Lace And Leather
Piece of Me (Backdrop)
Toy Soldier / Phonograpy
Amnesia
Quicksand / Out From under
Hold It agaist me
bonus performace
3 (Live Mix)

Informaçoes Adicionais:

Menu com opção de escolha da Tour.
Capa impressa.
R$.15,00

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário